Track Meet Information - content article
Select the meet you would like to view.
- 1, 2 Course Walk for All / All Ages Must Be Verified
- 3 Championship Team Declaration Forms Due
- 4 Parent / Child Relay
Our meets are scheduled for 6 developmental meets and a championship for those that qualify. If the City of
Philadelphia or the Department of Recreation decides to reschedule any of our meets, we have to adhere to the
change. Please monitor the schedule.
- Take Route 76 Schuylkill Expressway to the City Avenue Exit.
- Follow City Ave and turn left at Monument Road.
- Continue on Monument Road to Belmont Avenue.
- Turn left at Belmont Avenue.
- Continue on Belmont Avenue to Belmont Mansion Road.
- Make a left on Belmont Mansion Road. Look for Parking lot entrance on the left.
The Parking spaces near the finish line and the Registration area are RESERVED FOR THE MEET PERSONNEL ONLY!!!
It is absolutely essential that the registration and finish line personnel have access to their vehicles. The finish
line personnel are responsible for putting up and taking down the course markings (flags, poles, etc). Those items
are very heavy and it is difficult to carry those items long distances. Registration personnel is responsible for
registration and resolving any and all problems that may arise. In the past, emergencies have occurred that required
paramedics to be called to the meet for relatively minor medical issues. We, as the meet administrators, could not
handle them immediately ourselves because our vehicles were not in close proximity to the registration area. Since
then, we have reserved the parking spaces between the finish line posts and the registration area for the meet
administration. Other vehicles parked in these spaces will be towed.